LR&M Constructions is committed to providing any person on our construction sites with a safe work environment.
The Board and the Leadership Team ensure that safety is LR&M Constructions number one priority by:
- Reporting and Reviewing of measurable safety statistics at Safety Committee Meetings, Leadership Team Meetings and Board Meetings
- Actively reviewing the hazard register
- Ensure that safety systems are updated to reflect changes in Regulations, Codes of Practice and relevant Australian Standards
- Eliminate workplace injuries through incident investigations
- Ensure open communication on safety matters through Daily Prestart Meetings, Tool box meetings and monthly newsletters
- Staff training